3 Hot Lip Colors For Redheads To Try

Sheer Pink: While it might get lost on brunettes or blondes, redheads can do sheer, shiny pink lip colors in such a pretty way. Jessica Chastain looks amazing here, right? Making sure the lip color and the blush coordinate is important; else you'll have too many different shades competing with each other. For more inspiration,

Sheer Pink: While it might get lost on brunettes or blondes, redheads can do sheer, shiny pink lip colors in such a pretty way. Jessica Chastain looks amazing here, right? Making sure the lip color and the blush coordinate is important; else you'll have too many different shades competing with each other. For more inspiration, check out Beth's posts on Nicole Kidman and Christina Hendricks, who also rocked this look.

Getty Images

Bright Red: I'm not even going to get into that whole redheads can't wear red lipstick' thing because I think this photo of Emma Stone squashes that theory without question. Here's my biggest rule for wearing red lipstick as a redhead: Don't match the reds because it'll wash you out, go for something brighter than your hair color instead, like Emma here.

__What do you ladies think of my suggestions? Any redheads out there have any tips to share? What do we think of these 3 celebrity beauty looks? Anyone a fan? Do tell! __

Here are a few of these celebrity-inspired shades to consider,__

__More Ways to Get Glamour:

Chat with celebs, VIP fashion stars, beauty pros and more on our Facebook page! Visit Facebook.com/glamour for this month's schedule

Download Glamour on your iPad—print subscribers, it's now part of your subscription plan!

Like freebies? Enter the latest Glamour sweepstakes.

Sign up for our fashion and beauty newsletters to get easy style tips (it'll make your inbox 10x sexier, we promise).

One more PS: Did you know you can now read glamour.com on your smart phone?! It's the ultimate boredom buster.

Photos: Getty Images

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7qLjApqauql6YvK570q2mq7FfaHqpu9Nmo6KoXZi8rbvRrGSfp6Jiv6awx56Ynas%3D

Share!